I practice healing work professionally for both people and animals. I have been an intuitive and an empath my entire life, and I finally came home to these gifts over the last several years. I hold various certifications in the healing arts including: Reiki (teachers: Dave Troutman & Victoria Zaitz), Animal Energy Work and Communication (with Lynn McKenzie), and Reflexology (through Claire Marie Miller). I have worked with Master Shaman Teacher Charles Lightwalker and many other gifted teachers. In July 2020, I received my End of Life Doula certification (non-medical hospice care) from the University of Vermont. I strive to continually improve my knowledge and abilities. I have over 20 years of experience as a personal trainer and kettlebell instructor. My combined experience allows me to help individuals (both humans and animals) on the physical, mental, emotional and spiritual levels.
My work includes the following:
- Healing Energy Work (Reiki, past life issues, chakra balancing, boundary issues, end of life transitions)
- Animal communication & healing work
- Communication with spirits of loved ones and pets
- Help benevolent stuck spirits to cross over
- Connecting with guides, plant & animal totems
- House clearings & elimination of negative energies and entities
- Helping empaths to heal and learn how to protect & empower themselves
- Parties and group events (Animal Totem readings are fun at parties!)
Whether I am working with a person or animal, I read the individual’s energy, and I see what needs to be addressed. Then like peeling back the layers of an onion, I address each issue as it is presented in order of priority. I also channel messages from guides, loved ones, etc. as they come up during a session.
All of my work can be done easily over the phone or video chat, regardless of the amount of distance between us. I’m just as effective remotely as in person. Just like sending a text message, energy work and telepathic communication happen instantly. I do not need to be on location in order to read the person, animal or situation.